Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S is officially released in April 2021
The device is equipped with sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone features Infrared port, USB 2.0 Type C and Bluetooth 5.1. The smartphone is fuelled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5,000 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W.
The phone runs on the Android 11 + MIUI 12.5 operating system providing smooth operation of the device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S (6gb+64gb) is available in different colors like Ocean Blue, Onyx Grey, and Frost white.
The smartphone is powered MediaTek Helio G95 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G76 MC4.
The smartphone comes in 6.43 inches size and the display is AMOLED that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Additional features support 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised) which gives amazing viewing experience.
The rear camera consists of a 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2 MP depth sensor lenses that helps to click pictures with professional experience. The front camera has a 13 MP sensor.
· Amoled, 6.43 inches, Resolution1080 x 2400 pixel, Pixel Density 409 ppi (pixels per inch)
· RAM (Memory) 6GB, Internal Storage 64GB
· Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
· CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
· Memory Card Slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
· Features 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)